Since opening our doors, BevMax has been committed to enriching the lives of wine and spirit lovers, as well as supporting the communities in which we work and live. We strive to be a responsible corporate citizen and make a difference in our communities by making in-kind donations to the organizations you support. We have donated our time and services to a number of diverse charities and local non-profits and focus our contributions on organizations that foster the humanities, health services, and education. Our philosophy of neighbors helping neighbors as well as serving on community boards is the valued belief of all BevMax Team Members on every level.
Our active participation in community fundraising events include:
- A Novel Affair @ the Ferguson Library Annual Wine Tasting
- “PAWS Uncorked: A Taste for Rescue”
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center’s Annual Wine Tasting
- Bobby Valentine Celebrity Wine and Food Experience
- Alive@Five Outdoor Summer Concert Series in Stamford
- Norwalk P.A.L.
- Food Bank
- Shelter for the Homeless, and the list goes on.
We will continue our commitment to be and active member of our community maintaining the current support and effort to work hand to hand with the different organizations that are working to make this town better everyday.